Right of Admission
Right of Admission to the Resort is reserved. Any guest or visitor entering this Resort does so at his/her own risk, and on entry accepts the below-mentioned terms, rules & regulations and failure to abide by the Resorts Rules may give rise to a nonrefundable eviction at the Managements sole discretion.
It is agreed that any guest entering the Resort will conduct himself/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance, damage or annoyance during their stay on the property. The Management has the right to request any guest to vacate their Chalet/Room or any other areas of the Resort Hotel forthwith, without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
- SPEED LIMIT : The speed limit on the Resort is 20 kph. Please adhere to this limit for your safety and that of other guests, staff and wildlife.
- The Resort reserves the right to refuse admittance if the confirmation letter from the Holiday Exchange Club is not produced, or if the number of persons exceeds the occupancy per chalet, this includes children of all ages. i.e. Maximum of 6 people in a 2-bedroom chalet and 8 people in a 3-bedroom chalet.
- Arrival after 15H00 and Departure is strictly 10H00. Please Note: (Fines of R250.00 per half hour will be levied, for any guest leaving the chalet after 10H00)
- PETS : Strictly NO PETS ALLOWED (BIRDS INCLUDED) on the Resort or in the chalets.
- No Fishing and or Swimming in the Rivers, Irrigation Dam or stream is allowed.
- For your security and safety, kindly ensure that doors/windows are kept locked at night and during the day when you leave your chalet, and fruit is kept out of sight.
- SAFE : A safe is available in the main bedroom for your valuables. For security reasons we reserve the right to remove any valuables (money, cell phones, wallets etc.) left lying around in the Chalet to the Timeshare office for safe keeping.
- MOTOR BIKES : No motor bikes are allowed on the premises without prior consent from Management.
- Parking and/or riding on the grass is prohibited. All trailers are to be parked in designated parking areas. Extra vehicles may make use of the parking bay marked ‘V’ or in the central parking area.
- Guests may not feed or harass any animal/bird on the property.
- Guests are not allowed to remove and/or disturb any trees, wood, plants, birds, animals, or any other property belonging to Sanbonani Holiday Spa Shareblock Ltd. and associated companies.
- SWIMMING POOL : Please note there is no lifeguard on duty at the Swimming Pool. A Floatation Station with a ring and crook is on the wall of the covered pool lounging area. Children under 16 years should be supervised at all times. Music may not be played from any electronic device and or music system at the Swimming Pool.
- No glasses and/or glass bottles from the chalets are allowed in or around the Swimming Pool and or Central Complex.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or the like are not allowed to be used around the swimming pool and in the Central Complex.
- The Central Complex is a licensed area and NO FOOD or ALCHOHOLIC beverages may be consumed around the Swimming Pool, gardens and or the Central Complex unless purchased from Sanbonani Restaurant, Kiosk and/or Ladies Bar.
- DAY VISITORS: A strict NO DAY VISITOR POLICY is in place. Maximum PAX per Chalet only – 6 PAX in a 2-bedroom chalet and 8 PAX in a 3-bedroom Chalet (Including children of all ages).
- FIRES : Braai’s and/or Barbeques are allowed in designated areas only.
- ELECTRICITY : (Eskom) – Sanbonani Resort is reliant on ESKOM and any power cut or load shedding that may take place on the Resort is beyond our control.
Sanbonani cannot be held responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result of such a power cut.
- SMOKING : Chalets, Chalet Patios, Central Complex, Swimming Pool and Hotel Rooms are smoke free, this includes all forms of smoking and for safety reasons and to ensure that Sanbonani Resort is not exposed to items or actions that create an odour which is unhealthy and objectionable to other guests and staff, and which is difficult to remove from the air, carpet, walls, and furniture, we do not permit smoking tobacco, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, vape pens, vaping cartridges containing nicotine, hookahs, incense, cigars, the use of diffusing oils or strong smelling plant based essential oils in our Resort.
This policy is not intended to stop people from smoking, but to regulate where they smoke and how it affects others.
- LOST & FOUND : Sanbonani is not responsible for any item left behind by a guest. However, any item, with the exception of perishable goods (Food Stuff), left behind by the guest and found after departure by the housekeeping staff will be collected, logged in, and kept in a secure location for collection by the owner for up to 3 months. Perishable items, underwear and miscellaneous toiletries will be discarded.
- NOISE LEVELS : A NO party Policy is in place at the Resort to protect the property and all guests. No parties, loud music, hooting, loud music from vehicles and/or any disturbances will be tolerated in the Chalets, Rooms, Parking areas, Central Complex and or gardens. In the event of any such disturbance, one polite request (warning) will be given. If this request is not followed the guest(s) will be asked to leave the Resort without any refund. Registered guest(s) are responsible for all persons in their Chalet/Room.
- BUSINESS : No commercial business of any kind may be conducted on the premises.
- FURNITURE/EQUIPMENT/LINEN : Do not remove any item from your chalet/room.
- The guest may not hand over the use of a Chalet or Hotel room to a third-party without the permission of Management.
- INCOMPLETE BUILDINGS : and construction areas are out of bounds to all guests.
- DRONES : For security and privacy reasons, Drones or model aircraft are not permitted to fly anywhere on or near the Resort.
- MANAGEMENT – reserves the right to itself and the right to add to or alter and amend any terms, conditions and or rules. Sanbonani Resort makes its best effort to ensure that all information that appears on the Sanbonani website and in print is accurate. However, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given that the information provided is error free. Sanbonani does not accept liability for any errors and or omissions and reserves the right to change information published at any time and without notice.